To-Do List Accomplished

..Well, most of it anyway. Today I woke up at 8am. Went to my dentist appointment at 9am. My appointment sucked. The lady kept putting that sucking thing so far down my throat I felt like I was going to choke on it. Ugh. She does not have good customer service. She was the assistant, and I have a lot of complaints. Anyways, at 10am, I went to the bookstore and picked up my book that I had on hold for me. Then, I went to the post office and dropped off my postcards. As for my list, this is what I did today:

001. I read two chapters of my book. I plan to read a couple more chapters tonight before I go to sleep.
017. I drank 3 bottles of water. And I'm still sick. Ugh..need more cough medicine.
028. I woke up at 8am for my dentist appointment.
034. Mailed my postcards today, which brings my total to 45 sent postcards.
035. I donated 2060 grains of rice. Woohoo! Much more than my goal for today.
061. I watched The Promotion. For have two famous lead characters, it didn't seem that a great movie. It was good, but not great. I still liked it though.
063. I watched Disc 3 of season 5 of Charmed.

I haven't read up on my U.S. history, but that's ok. I pretty much was able to cover everything else. I feel accomplished. Well, that's all for tonight. Good night everyone.

0 postcards:

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers