October Update

Hi again. I'm sorry, I have not done much progress with this challenge. I have some updates for you today, though. I have really been swamped with school lately, and next quarter I will be able to graduate. Yay!

021. Take multi-vitamins everyday for a month [30/30] 10/14/09
COMPLETED! This was a boring, but healthy goal. As of today, I have taken vitamins everyday since I started this challenge.
034. Send 50 postcards via http://www.postcrossing.com/ [40/50]
I am almost done with this one! I only have a few more the send out, which I should be able to finish my the end of November, if not sooner.
080. Earn $100 from Adgitize in one year [$13.37/$100]
I earned my first payment today! I am so happy! :] I guess you really can earn money from blogging.
083. Buy a new digital camera 10/10/09
COMPLETED! I love my new camera. Check out my full post for more details.

I have some other updates as well, but they aren't really update worthy, so you can check out my master list, here, to check out my overall progress.

Overall, I think it was an okay month. Kinda slow, but I did get 2 goals completed. Hopefully November will be a better month. I hope to get some more travel within this month also. I plan to travel to Forks, Washington! The home of Twilight! :] I only live about 3-4 hours away. While I'm up there, hopefully I can visit Victoria, B.C. also. Wish me luck. And see you next time!

1 postcards:

shaine said...

congratulation!

we have the same camera, a gift from my hubby last July, also pink.

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers