Another Update

Didn't do much today. Well, technically its 12:19 AM, so I guess it was yesterday. However, since I wasn't on the computer, I was able to contribute to one of my goals. Here is what I did:

001. Read 50 books [1/50]: I read a couple of chapters from my current book. I hope to finish it before the end of the month. The book doesn't take me long to read, I just haven't had time to get around to reading it.
027. Take 10 one-day breaks from the Internet [2/10]: Since I wasn't on the Internet, or even on the computer, I get to cross one day off. I feel proud. And I didn't even try to stay away from the computer. I was just doing too many things that I didn't even get a chance to go on the computer. It doesn't bother me either. But I'm back now. I guess I can't stay away for too long.
080. Earn $100 from blogging in one year [$15.01/$100]: I've made $16.02 as of 11/14/09. That's $1.01 since my last update and $2.65 for the month so far.
092. Add 200 more DVDs to my collection [100+/200]: I honestly have gotten so many new movies that I haven't had a chance to sit down, and add everything to my inventory. Maybe I should do that tomorrow...hmm. The last time I did inventory, I was at 100+. So I'm not sure where I'm at now. Maybe I should really do that tomorrow, who knows, maybe I'll have already accomplished this goal? Hmmm...maybe I'll do it now.
096. Reach 50 followers on this blog [22/50]: Yay! 22 followers! I am almost halfway to my goal. And I'm waaaayyyyy less than halfway through my challenge. So, I guess I'm doing good on this part. But, I can't take all credit. I want to say thank you to all of my followers and being loyal to me. Thank you.

I also watched a movie but I have already seen before so I'm not able to add it to my list. Alright. That is all for now. I'm sorry there weren't any pictures. Hopefully I will be able to add some more updates tomorrow, and hopefully will pictures. See y'all soon! ♥

0 postcards:

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers