The Pre-event To The Big Event

Hi. First off, my name is Leilanie. I'm 20 years old and I live in Washington state, in the United States. Some people know me by my middle name, which is Marie. That is the name I go by on my other blogs [Travelin' With Marie] (check em out when you get a chance). I first came across the 101 in 1001 challenge from one of my blogger friends. I was really curious so I decided to see what it was about. And anyone that knows me know's that I love to create lists. I love to create goals. I feel accomplished when I'm able to cross something off my list. Even if its something as simple as taking my vitamins or washing the laundry. I'm also a big fan of The Bucket List. I have many goals and tasks I want to accomplish before I, well, kick the bucket. So, I figured this would be a great challenge for me. I'm sure I will have fun and meet a lot of people along the way.

Since it is already past September 1st, I'm deciding the wait until October 1st to officially start my list. I know a few other people that are also starting on this day so I know I will have supporters alongside me. I'm a BIG procrastinator, but I'm GREAT at organizing. Kinda weird, huh? To work against my procrastination, I will create checklists, and weekly goals, and many things to keep me motivated. This is a big project and I plan on completing all of my goals.

Stay tuned for more information and I can't wait to see you on October 1st!

**Edit: I can't wait for October 1st... it's too far from now and I have nothing to do at the moment anyway. So I moved up my start date to September 15th. Still a few days away, but not that far away. Hope y'all don't mind :]

3 postcards:

Tara SG (25 Hour Books) said...

I love your list and blog layout!! I'm also a terrible procrastinator/ compulsive organizer lol.

Good luck with your list! I'm looking forward to following your process (and probably stealing some of your goals)!

Tara
101.taraSG.com

Anonymous said...

thank for the blog comment. i love getting comments. don't hesistate to leave as many as you want. i tend to post reviews on sun, wed, and sat mainly (hint, hint). I'm also on entrecard with my personal blog.

Good luck with your challenge thingy. Sounds like fun!

Valerie said...

Hello! Just discovered your blog through 20sb 

My name is Valerie and I am working as an intern for a website named HerFuture.com and basically it's a wonderful tool to create connections and mentoring relationships with other likeminded women. It's just very inspiring and I met amazing people there! I think you might be interested in checking it out. There are many groups called Power Posses for all type of subjects including health, career opportunities, self growth …etc. Members share their goals and desires, and are encouraged to reach out for advice. It is really a wonderful place and there is such a great positive energy out there. It’s so regenerative!

If you have any questions about it, I'd be more than happy to answer it :)

Anyway, I'm on the website if you decide to create a profile, so don't hesitate to add me and I could introduce you to some other people depending on what you’re looking for.

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers