Challenge has begun

Day 0001
Yay! Its finally the 15th! It feels like its been months since I created this blog, and my list. But its only been a week or so. It felt like forever. Haha. Well, today, I completed a couple of goals, and worked on a few others.
Goals Completed
082. Write a letter to myself, to be opening on last day of the challenge
099. Create weekly goals and checklists

I created my weekly goal sheets and my weekly and daily progress reports. Here are some snapshots.


border="0"

I wrote down each goal onto a slip of paper, and then inserted them into this jar. Everyday, when I'm bored or don't have anything else to do, I will put a paper out of the jar and try to accomplish the goal.
Goals I worked on today:
021. Take multi-vitamins everyday for one month
I took my vitamins today! :] I can't take pills, so I take the One-a-day Multivitamin Gummies. They are pretty tasty. Its just like gummy bears, its not the kind that look like they are coated in sugar, like the kids vitamins.
035. Donate 100,000 grains of rice at www.freerice.com
I donated 350 grains of rice today!

047. Visit all counties in WA
I checked off my county off the list, since I live here.
061. Watch 26 movies starting with each letter of the alphabet
Today, I watched Mamma Mia! It was a good movie. I like it because of all the songs and singing and it was entertaining. Its about a girl, Sophie, who is getting married and she wants her father to walk her down the aisle. Problem is, she doesn't know who her father is. She is able to contact 3 men from her mother's past who could possibly be her father. She invites them to her wedding, without her mother's knowledge. It gets pretty interesting. I would recommend it. View my post here.

078. Put $5 in savings for every completed task
I put $10 in my savings account today.
087. Own at least 50 piggy banks
Today, I bought 4 cute piggy banks at Goodwill. Check out this post to view more details.
091. Add 100 more playing cards to my collection
At Goodwill, I also bought 3 sets of playing cards.
092. Add 200 more DVDs to my collection
I also went to the Pawn Exchange today. And I bought 10 DVDs for $10! I love the Pawn Exchange.
096. Reach 50 followers on this blog
I have 3 followers so far. Help me with this goal, please follow me! Thank you!


All in all.
Today has been a great day and a great start to my challenge.
See you next time!

0 postcards:

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers