Time Well Wasted

Lately I haven't really been a goal-accomplishment mood. I've been the lazy, sleep and lounge all day mood. I haven't really done much for the beginning of the year. We are already halfway into February and far from completing my goals. However, I did complete some goals.
016. Don't eat fast food more than twice a month, each month [5/34]
Completed the month of January.
043. Send 10 "Just Because" cards/postcards to friends or family [2/10]
I sent two postcards to my parents a couple of weeks ago.
063. Watch all 8 seasons of Charmed [8/8] COMPLETED!
I finally finished watching all eight seasons of Charmed! The last episode was a good one. I just wish that it would have kept going. But I guess all shows need to end sometime, even when you don't want them too.
068. Watch 101 movies [12/101]
Last night, I watched G-Force! Haha, it was such a cute movie, but with a great plot. I love those little guinea pigs!
080. Earn $100 from blogging in one year [$78.34/$100]
I finally received my SocialSpark payment! Woohoo! I was so happy. Guess how much it was? It was $52.60! I am so close to reaching this goal!
096. Reach 50 followers on this blog [35/50]
I have 35 followers! Only 15 more to complete this goal! Thanks everyone for following my blog.

0 postcards:

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers