2010 Goals Pt. 1

I know this post is a little late, but its still January, right? I've decided to set some goals for this year for me to accomplished. I like the idea of having 1001 days to complete my 101 goals, but it also gives me an excuse to procrastinate. I keep telling myself, "I don't need to do that now. I can do that later. I still have 2 years to accomplish it." Yeah, enough of that. From now on, I will make a list of goals that I want to accomplish in that year. Every year, I will make a list of 50 goals that I want to accomplish (only 30 goals are from my list).


1. Read a total of 20 books (I've read 4 so far)
2. Finish my ATA in Business Management
3. Cook 2 new dishes a month for 6 months
4. Learn how to make 5 alcoholic drinks
5. Attend a pole dancing class
6. Complete Couch to 5K
7. Send 2 shoe boxes to Operation Christmas Child
8. Donate blood
9. Donate a total of 40,000 grains of rice
10. Make a scrapbook for someone else
11. Visit the Pike Place market
12. Go on a road trip
13. Leave the country at least once
14. Visit a new state
15. Party on my 21st birthday
16. Have a photoshoot with someone
17. Get married
18. Get a new tattoo
19. Pay off at least one credit card
20. Earn $100 from blogging
21. Finish a photobook for myself
22. Read a book on the history of Kitsap County
23. Find 101 quotes that inspire me
24. Lose 20 pounds
25. Equip my car with an emergency kit
26. Help the Hubby create his own 101 in 1001 list
27. Take my parents out for dinner at a nice restaurant
28. Visit San Francisco
29. Visit the original Starbucks in Seattle
30. Start a recipe binder (with at least 10 recipes)

Those are my first 30 goals. I will make a post about the last 20 later.

0 postcards:

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers