New Way of Posting

Ok, I have to admit. I know these postings have been boring. So, from now on, I will only update you on the progresses that have pictures. Oh, and I will update you on all completed tasks, no matter if I will have pictures or not. Then, at the end of every month, I will give you a long update on everything that I've accomplished throughout the month. I will also be updating my numbers on the master list, and the accompanying lists, like movie list, book list, etc. If you haven't heard from me in a while, you can always check out my master list to see if I'd added any updates! I'm going to www.freerice.com after I finish posting, so I will have a picture and a post for you soon! Stay tuned!

Also, I've changed my layout to match my postcard blog. And I've added stuff to my sidebar, and organized it a little better. I hope you like it!

0 postcards:

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers